Thursday 3 May 2012

Filthy May Madness

At the beginning of each month I greedily rub my hands together, throw my head back and laugh like the crazy ass evil genius that I am. Why you may ask? Because the start of a new month = new group gifts.... and damn. Today, I was like a fat kid in a candy store drooling over goodies :P

But lets start with something FILTHY shall we?
The store that is.
Geez get your heads out of the gutter. lol.

I battled, pushed and may have knocked some several senior citizens and babies to get my new skin from filthy's alexandria sim, and OMG it was worth it, without further ado, meet Jasmine:

Beach Tan.




Ivory, Beach Tan, Cocoa & Espresso, also inc shape and brows.

So Dont cheapen yourself, group is 199L's to join.

RUN dont walk !

No comments:

Post a Comment